Saturday, October 19, 2013

October 19th, 2013
One downside to having Eddie's involvement is that he has a vote on names and might hate the ones I chose. And he might have his own opinions. Like during idle chatter a few months ago, he said his family names are Edmond and Louis.

Negatory on the Louis and I don't think I could call my son the same thing I call his dad. I'd consider it as a middle name though.

^^^ So after I wrote that at, like, nine in the morning, after taking a shower and eating breakfast. I proceeded to watch a couple episodes of Friends and then, would you believe it? I was exhausted.

Whew, all that creative energy spent. -_-

I guess what happens is that, when you're pregnant, your body is so busy, not only making a baby, but also the placenta, that you're about as tired as though you've hiked a mountain. That's not made up. It's a statistic. Jess (the woman I met with who has five kids under the age of seven) divulged that one to me.


And I do feel it. I'm still tired, after my nap. And now work. V_V

No comments:

Post a Comment